This publication presents the results of the research carried out by the historians Maria Bárbara Levy and Eulália Lahmeyer Lobo on the institutional history of Rio Light, from the company’s creation in 1904 until its nationalization in 1979, further including essays on the company’s technological policy, administration and profile of four directors that stood out in the first 25 years of the concessionaire existence. * Available for consultation only. Please, contact the Leo Amaral Penna Library.
Instituto Light / Memória da Eletricidade
25 x 19 cm